– 3/4of a cup of The Muesli Classic
– 1/2 a cup of coconut flour
– 1/2 a tsp of baking powder
– 1 tsp of cinnamon
– 2 granny smith apples, grated
– 1/2 a cup of full-fat coconut milk
– 3/4 of a cup of unsweetened almond milk
– 1 egg, lightly whisked
– 1 tsp of coconut oil, melted
– Extra Muesli, to top
– Extra cinnamon, plain coconut yoghurt and apple batons, to serve
– Butter, for greasing
1. Pre-heat your oven to 160c and grease a medium sized baking dish with butter.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients (The Muesli, coconut flour, baking powder and cinnamon) together.
3. In a separate bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients (coconut milk, almond milk, egg and coconut oil).
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Add the grated apple to the mix and stir through. Pour into the baking dish.
6. Sprinkle the top with about 2 tbsp extra of The Muesli Classic.
7. Bake at 160xc for 30-30 minutes, or until firm to touch and golden on top.
8. Serve with plain or coconut yoghurt, an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and a few batons of fresh apple.