Be SMOOTH on Valentine’s Day with this SMOOTH-IE bowl.
Ingredients – 1 50g Single Serve of The Muesli Classic
– 1/3 of a cup of frozen cherries
– 1/2 a zucchini, grated
– 1 tbsp of plain coconut yoghurt.
– 2 tbsp of coconut water (or plain water)
– Fruit, fresh mint, extra yoghurt and nut butter, to serve.
Method 1. Pour half (25g) of The Muesli Classic into a small mug and add 2 tbsp of boiling water. Mix well and allow to sit for at least 5 minutes (you could also prepare the night before and just use cold water.
2. Once The Muesli has soaked, add to a blender with the frozen cherries, zucchini, coconut yoghurt and coconut water.
3. Blend until smooth (if you find it too runny, add more zucchini. If it’s too thick, add more water)
4. Serve topped with your favourite fruit (we recommend a few berries and 2 wedges / 1/3 of a fig to keep it Sugar Conscious), the rest of The Muesli, an extra dollop of coconut yoghurt and nut butter!