INGREDIENTS Smoothie Bowl – 1 cup of baby spinach, washed
– 2 tbsp of plain coconut yoghurt
– 1/2 a ripe avocado
– 1/2 a kiwi fruit, skin removed
– Juice of 1/4 of a lime
– 1/4 of a cup of water
– 50g (1 single serve portion) of The Muesli of your choice (pictured is gluten free)
– The other . of your kiwi fruit, sliced
1. To make the smoothie, place all of the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Taste the smoothie mixture . If you’re just getting used to being more sugar conscious, adjust the sweetness by adding a little more coconut yoghurt (or a tablespoon of coconut cream). Resist the urge to add more fruit!
3. Serve the smoothie in a bowl and top with the rest of your kiwi fruit and your favourite of The Muesli.