– 3/4 of a cup of The Muesli Mediterranean Dukkah
– 500g of chicken thighs
– 200g of trimmed green beans
– 1 small sweet potato, sliced
– 1 lemon, sliced
– 2 tbsp of olive oil
– Black pepper, to taste
– 1 tbsp of feta cheese
– A few parsley or rosemary leaves, to garnish
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180c and line a small baking dish with baking paper.
2. Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil onto the baking paper and top with sweet potato slices
3. Add half the lemon slices, before adding the green beans to one side.
4. Pile the chicken thighs to the other side and sprinkle generously with about . of The Muesli Dukkah, before adding pepper, the rest of the lemon slices and the rest of the olive oil.
5. Pour in a couple of tablespoons of water and cover the tray with foil.
6. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes before removing the foil and baking for a further 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potatoes and beans are tender.
7. Serve in the baking dish topped with the rest of The Muesli Dukkah, crumbled feta and fresh herbs. Enjoy!