Makes 6 muffins
– 8 Slices of medium-thickness prosciutto
– 8 Free-range eggs, lightly whisked
– 3 tbsp Thick cream
– 150g Full fat feta cheese, broken up
– 15g chives (about 1/3 of a cup), chopped + extra for garnishing
– Salta & Pepper to taste
1. Spray a 6-pan muffin tin generously with olive oil and preheat your oven to 180c.
2. Line each muffin pan with prosciutto, starting with one slice to each tin, then patching with the spares. Don’t be too fussed about making a perfect cup, holes are ok!
3. In a small bowl, combine eggs with the cream, feta cheese and chives. Stir well. Season with salt and pepper. Keep in mind the feta and prosciutto will make the muffins quite salty already.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the lined muffin holes.
5. Bake at 180c for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops start to golden.
6. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before removing carefully from the pan with a large spoon to scoop out the muffins.
7. Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack! The ultimate versatile muffin that will keep you full for ages!
Bodsquad Australia Pty Ltd
4/345 Plummer St
Port Melbourne Victoria 3207