1. Sweet Poison Why Sugar Makes us Fat. David Gillespie’s best-seller is inspiring and essential reading. Find out why sugar is the real enemy, not fat.
2. Donna Aston is a highly respected health and fitness expert. Look out for the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ of Emma, the muesli’s creator, at the bottom of the ‘Testimonials’ section.
3. Hear what American Isabel De Los Rios has to say on burning fat, dieting and the foods you should be eating. Spot on and simple to understand.
4. Coconut is an integral part of the muesli and definitely a ‘good fat’. Read about the benefits.
5. Great blog about the muesli from Natalie – thanks!
6. Nett Magazine profile piece.
7. Chew the fat on a sugar tax to trim waistlines – Jessica Irvine www.smh.com.au July 20, 2012
8. Review of the muesli by Naturopath Fin Mackenzie
9. Can I eat honey & agave syrup if I’m trying to lose body fat? Blog by Guy Lawrence
10. The Sugar Information Inc – example of ads placed in the 60’s & 70’s Posted by Jim Foster
11. Sugar Surprise – CBC Marketplace – Canada’s Consumer Watchdog
12. It’s in the muesli – InShape NewsFlash – Health & Fitness News in a Flash
13. Call to find Australia’s dodgiest food labels.
14. Sugar trap: Critics say Healthy Tick deal too sweet for Heart Foundation to ignore
15. David Gillespie – Raisin Hell: The AUstralian Diabetes Council needs to clean up its act.
16. LA Times – Health – Sounding the sugar alarms
17. What Can I Eat – Website for Food Intolerances
18. What Can I Eat – Newsletter featuring the muesli gluten free
18. the muesli gluten free featured in a blog at Beauty & Lace
19. the muesli featured in a blog at Mademoiselle Slimalicious
20. Slam dunking Australian Opal Liz Cambage took the muesli with her to London
The One Line Rule is a great way to keep sugar in check. On any nutrition panel, always check one line, SUGARS. If it’s more than 5g/100g (5%), move on.