Mother’s Day The One Line Rule way with all the trimmings. The perfect classic Australian brekky to treat that majestic Mother of yours. Make sure you get up early, so she can enjoy a wonderful breakfast in bed – you know she deserves it!
Mother’s Day Breakfast in Bed
Prep time – 5 Cook time – 10 minutes
Ingredients – 1/2 a cup of The Muesli (classic or gluten free)
– A small tub of full fat plain or greek yoghurt
– A handful ofMum’s favourite berries (we used strawberries)
– 2 eggs, fried in butter (go on!)
– 2 rashers of bacon
– 1 avocado mashed with the juice of 1/4 of a lime and a generous pinch of sea salt
– 3 tomatoes, halved and fried
– A generous handful of spinach, wilted in the pan.
This breakfast is simple to put together, once all the ingredients are prepared. A bowl of The Muesli topped with yoghurt and berries on one side of the brekky tray. Then fried eggs and bacon, with tomato, spinach and avocado on the other side.
You can’t go wrong with this classic Australian breakfast!