The Muesli takes May very seriously because it’s the prime time of year to show our appreciation for our beloved Mothers and celebrate their existence. To commemorate this wonderful month we want to encourage everyone to tell us their funny stories, lessons learnt and marvellous memories shared with their Mother.
We want you to post stories and pictures of you and your Mother in an effort to display just how grateful we are for those wonderful women and by doing so, you will go in the draw to win one of the three incredible hamper prizes we have to offer.
Date: 1st of May – 31st of May
How to enter: Post a story or picture regarding your Mother and #TheMuesliMother – Simple as that!
Each week we will have a theme that will help to stimulate ideas of what to post – These themes are just ideas, get creative! The most creative posts will win!
2nd Prize – Special Hamper valued at $275 – The Little Lygon leather handbag from Graine, valued at $199 – A handmade necklace from Marit Hamer, valued at $40 – 1kg of The Muesli, valued at $24 – Organic Shea Butter lip balm from Riverie Shea, valued at $12
Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on May 31st at 12pm via Facebook
Terms and Conditions 1. The prize will only be shipped inside Australia, people from overseas are welcome to enter, but will have to arrange to collect their prize from Australia if they win.
2. The judges decision is final.
3. Entries received after 12pm on Tuesday 31st of May will not be eligible for entry into the competition
4. All entries must include the tag #TheMuesliMother to be eligible.
5. Entries per person are unlimited
6. The winner will have 5 days to respond with their shipping address to receive their prize, or it will be passed on to the runner up.
7. The prizes are non transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered.
8. Entrants consent to The Muesli using their name, entry, image and post to be reposted over The Muesli’s social media platforms in the event that they are the winner.
9. Any entries deemed inappropriate will not be accepted.
10. Small changes to the hamper may happen and will be updated on this page.