– 1 Cup of The Muesli of choice (we used Classic)
– Zest of half a lemon
– 3 tsp of dried oregano
– 1/2 a tsp of white pepper
– 1/2 a tsp of salt
– 1 tbsp of olive oil
1. All of the ingredients in a small frying pan and stir around to coat the mix with the olive oil.
2. Place on a medium heat and toast, stirring often with a wooden spoon, for 3-5 minutes or until the mixture starts to go golden.
3. Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little, before pounding it in a mortar and pestle (optional)
4. Serve in the place of seasoning on your favourite winter dishes (such as beef stew, on avocado or for a savoury treat on thick Greek Yoghurt)
ON ANY NUTRITION PANEL, CHECK ONE LINE, SUGARS. IF IT'S MORE THAN 5g/100g (5%), MOVE ON.
Bodsquad Australia Pty Ltd
4/345 Plummer St
Port Melbourne Victoria 3207