Bodsquad is committed to the new Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses, secures and discloses personal information.
The Information We Collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you request product information, or when you send us an email we will record your mail address.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Bodsquad.
- To provide the products and services you have requested from Bodsquad.
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your inquiry.
- For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in.
If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Bodsquad which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
Access To Your Personal Information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Bodsquad holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Bodsquad will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Bodsquad cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 19 Nov 2013Sugar Free September – The Grand FinalIn a week of Grand Finals, Sugar Free September stands proud… T...