- 3/4 of a cup of The Muesli Classic
- 1/2 a cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 a tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 granny smith apples, grated
- 1/2 a cup of full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 of a cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 tsp of coconut oil, melted
- Extra Muesli, to top
- Extra cinnamon, plain coconut yoghurt and apple batons, to serve
- Butter, for greasing
- Pre-heat your oven to 160c and grease a medium sized baking dish with butter.
- Mix all the dry ingredients (The Muesli, coconut flour, baking powder and cinnamon) together.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients (coconut milk, almond milk, egg and coconut oil).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the grated apple to the mix and stir through. Pour into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with about 2 tbsp extra of The Muesli Classic.
- Bake at 160xc for 30-30 minutes, or until firm to touch and golden on top.
- Serve with plain or coconut yoghurt, an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and a few batons of fresh apple.