- 1 cup of The Muesli Classic
- 1 cup of full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 egg - Salt and pepper, to taste
- Your favourite toppings (we recommend cream cheese, smoked salmon, prosciutto and one of our favourite cheese, D’Affinois! Seek it out at deli’s, trust us, it’s worth it).
- In a food processor, blitz The Muesli until it’s finely milled, only just rougher than flour.
- Mix The Muesli with the yoghurt and egg.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- On a non-stick fry pan (sprayed with a little oil or a greased with a little butter), cook spoons of the batter on a medium heat as you would pancakes – waiting for bubbles to appear on one side before turning.
- Serve with your favourite antipasti toppings (can we recommend D’Affinois cheese again? Trust us!).