- 300g of carrots, peeled and grated on a box grater
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- 2 tbsp of powdered Stevia
- 1/4 of a cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 a cup of butter
- 1/2 a vanilla bean (or 1 tsp of vanilla extract)
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of The Muesli Classic
- 1 cup of wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 250g of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 a tsp of Stevia
- Juice and zest of half a small lime
- 1/2 a cup of walnuts and extra cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 24x12cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Combine eggs, Stevia, coconut oil, butter, milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and whisk to blend.
- Mix cinnamon, salt, The Muesli and wholemeal flour in a separate large mixing bowl, then add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Add the grated carrots and fold through gently.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- While the cake is cooling, make the icing. Place cream cheese, stevia and lime (juice and zest) into a small bowl and mix well.
- Once the cake is cooled completely, carefully remove from loaf tin and peel back baking paper.
- Spread the cream cheese icing generously onto the cake and finish with walnuts and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.