Be SMOOTH on Valentine’s Day with this SMOOTH-IE bowl.
- 1 50g Single Serve of The Muesli Classic
- 1/3 of a cup of frozen cherries
- 1/2 a zucchini, grated
- 1 tbsp of plain coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp of coconut water (or plain water)
- Fruit, fresh mint, extra yoghurt and nut butter, to serve.
- Pour half (25g) of The Muesli Classic into a small mug and add 2 tbsp of boiling water. Mix well and allow to sit for at least 5 minutes (you could also prepare the night before and just use cold water.
- Once The Muesli has soaked, add to a blender with the frozen cherries, zucchini, coconut yoghurt and coconut water.
- Blend until smooth (if you find it too runny, add more zucchini. If it’s too thick, add more water)
- Serve topped with your favourite fruit (we recommend a few berries and 2 wedges / 1/3 of a fig to keep it Sugar Conscious), the rest of The Muesli, an extra dollop of coconut yoghurt and nut butter!