An easy and festive sugar conscious snack for kids.
- 1/2 of a watermelon
- 1 cup of The Muesli of your choice
- 1 cup of plain yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt to keep it vegan)
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- A small handful of fresh mint leaves
- Cut the watermelon into thick slices, and then halve length ways to form 2 triangles, both with rind still attached.
- Take one of your small triangles and make two slits in the rind up to the flesh about a third of the way in on either side.
- Trim the outside rind off (see video) to form Christmas tree shapes.
- Top your Christmas trees with yoghurt, The Muesli, blueberries and mint.