- 1 cup of baby spinach, washed
- 2 tbsp of plain coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1/2 a kiwi fruit, skin removed
- Juice of 1/4 of a lime
- 1/4 of a cup of water
- 50g (1 single serve portion) of The Muesli of your choice (pictured is gluten free)
- The other 1/2 of your kiwi fruit, sliced
- To make the smoothie, place all of the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Taste the smoothie mixture . If you’re just getting used to being more sugar conscious, adjust the sweetness by adding a little more coconut yoghurt (or a tablespoon of coconut cream). Resist the urge to add more fruit!
- Serve the smoothie in a bowl and top with the rest of your kiwi fruit and your favourite of The Muesli.