Yes we make delicious gluten free Muesli, but have you tried it as the perfect ‘crumb’ replacement? This is a good (and easy!) place to start.
- 1 x 50g pack of Gluten Free The Muesli (perfect for single serve portions)
- 1 small salmon fillet, skin on
- 1 tsp of your favourite spice mix (we used Souk Spice)
- 2 tbsp of roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp of unsalted butter
- A pinch of salt
- Zoodles, extra parsley, chilli and lemon wedges, to serve.
Method 1. In a food processor, gentle pulse together The Muesli, spice mix, parsley, butter and salt until combined. Allow it to stay chunky for texture (you could also do this in a mortar and pestle).
2. Meanwhile, cook the salmon on a hot pan (starting with skin side down) until 70% cooked, being sure to turn half way. 3. When the salmon is almost cooked, removed from the heat and return to skin-side up in the pan. 4. Top the skin side of the salmon with The Muesli spiced crumble. 5. Place the salmon under the grill for about 2 minutes, or until the crumble starts to brown.
6. Serve with your favourite greens (we can’t get enough zoodles!), lemon wedges, extra parsley and chilli.