with The Muesli Mediterranean Dukkah
- 3/4 of a cup of The Muesli Mediterranean Dukkah
- 500g of chicken thighs
- 200g of trimmed green beans
- 1 small sweet potato, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp of feta cheese
- A few parsley or rosemary leaves, to garnish
- Pre-heat your oven to 180c and line a small baking dish with baking paper.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil onto the baking paper and top with sweet potato slices
- Add half the lemon slices, before adding the green beans to one side.
- Pile the chicken thighs to the other side and sprinkle generously with about 1/2 of The Muesli Dukkah, before adding pepper, the rest of the lemon slices and the rest of the olive oil.
- Pour in a couple of tablespoons of water and cover the tray with foil.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes before removing the foil and baking for a further 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potatoes and beans are tender.
- Serve in the baking dish topped with the rest of The Muesli Dukkah, crumbled feta and fresh herbs.