Love eating fish on Good Friday but don’t want the fuss of cooking on your day off? These prawn tacos and simple, incredibly good for you, definitely follow The One Line Rule and display how easy one of our staples, Greek yoghurt, can make life in the kitchen! If you haven’t tried making a dukkah with The Muesli the extra 5 minutes of prep time is worth it for the crunch and extra savoury hit it gives these tacos…
- 1 quantity of The Muesli Dukkah (find on our blog, or toast 1 cup of The Muesli with 2 tsps of your favourite spice mix and a pinch of salt in a dry pan)
- 12 cooked Australian prawns, peeled and diced
- Baby cos lettuce leaves (our favourite kind of taco shell)
- Bean sprouts or taco-friendly vegetable of your choice
- Fresh Coriander
- 1.5 cups of greek yoghurt
- 2 tsps of sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/4 of a large avocado, mashed
- 1/2 a tsp of smokey paprika
- Fresh sliced chilli, to serve (optional)
- Fresh lime wedges, to serve.
- To make the sauces, split the greek yoghurt into 3 half cup quantities.
- Mix the sundried tomatoes into one of the yoghurts, the mashed avocado into the second with a pinch of salt, and the smokey paprika into the third.
- To assembled, place the prawns, bean sprouts and coriander into the lettuce ‘taco’.
- Top with yoghurt sauce of your choice.
- Sprinkle with our two favourites – The Muesli Dukkah and fresh chilli! (leave that chilli off of the kids will be digging in).
- Squeeze with fresh lime just before serving!