Every Sunday we all debate what to cook ourselves for lunches for the work week and sometimes you don't have time to boil brown rice or cook quinoa to bulk up your vegetables… well, why not use The Muesli? Trust us, once you try this incredibly healthy, crunchy, delicious and lazy (there, we said it), alternative, you won’t turn back.
- 8 dessert spoons of The Muesli Classic or Gluten Free
- 1/4 of a small pumpkin, sliced
- 2 tsp of dried cumin
- a large handful (or about 45gms) of chopped fresh kale
- 2 tbsp of plain or greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 a small garlic clove, grated
- Fresh dill or chives, roughly chopped
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Pre-heat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Toss the pumpkin slices in 1 tbsp of olive oil, the cumin and salt to taste.
- Roast at 180c until tender (about 20 minutes, turning half way).
- To make the yoghurt dressing, mix the yoghurt, remaining olive oil and garlic in a jar. Shake well.
- To assemble the salad layer roasted pumpkin with kale leaves and The Muesli
- Top with the yoghurt dressing, a squeeze of lemon and fresh herbs.