(with The Muesli Dukkah)
- 1/2 a head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 a cup of uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard (check the ingredients for one with no added sugar)
- 5 large kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 a cup of grated tasty cheese
- 3 tsp of plain yoghurt
- The Muesli Dukkah
- 1/2 a Zucchini, shaved with a vegetable peeler into ribbons
- Toss your cauliflower in the olive oil with a pinch of salt & 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Bake on a baking tray lined with baking paper at 180c for 20-25 minutes or until golden, turning half way.
- Meanwhile, cook your quinoa in the water with 1 tsp of Dijon mustard mixed through until all the water has evaporated.
- Once the quinoa has cooked, stir through the black olives and set aside.
- When the cauliflower is golden & tender, top with the cheese & place untill he grill until the cheese is bubbly & melting.
- Mix the plain yoghurt with a teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- To serve, layer the cauliflower and sprigs of rosemary over the quinoa and a small amount of zucchini ribbons, top with spare fresh rosemary, the yoghurt/mustard mix and The Muesli Dukkah.