- 250g of left over roast vegetables (we used 200g of leftover roast pumpkin, and a few pieces/50g of left over roast sweet potato)
- 2 heaped tbsp. of feta cheese, crumbled (50g)
- 100g of leftover peas (or boil them for 1 minute from frozen)
- 5 large free-range eggs (about 320g of eggs)
- 2 tsp (6g) of hungarian sweet paprika
- 1/2 a tsp (2g) of salt
- 1/2 a tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of chickpea/besan flour
- Olive oil for spraying
- Sour cream, lemon wedges and basil, to serve
- Roughly chop the left over roast veg into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium bowl, crack and lightly whisk all of the eggs.
- In a ramekin, combine the flour, paprika, salt and baking powder before adding to the eggs. Stir well.
- Gentle fold through the roast vegetables and peas until combine.
- Carefully crumble the feta (keep some large chunks as they’re yummy pops in the frittata) through the mix and gentle fold through once.
- Spray a 20cm diameter non-stick fry pay with olive oil and place on a medium heat.
- Pour the frittata mix into the pan and cooked for 3-4 minutes or until it starts to bubble on top.
- Finish the frittata until a hot grill for 1-2 minutes or until the top is firm and lightly golden.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, a squeeze of fresh lemon & some fresh basil (chives or coriander would also work well).