Feeling the cold on your way to work? Spend 2 minutes the night before mixing up these overnight oats, pop it in a container and take it to work the next day for a warming, nutritious, sugar conscious breakfast!
- 3 dessert spoons of The Muesli Classic
- 2 dessert spoons of The Muesli Rolled Oats
- 1 dessert spoon of rose water
- 2 dessert spoons of frozen raspberries, crumbled in your hands (+ extra 1/3 cup microwaved for 40 seconds, for topping)
- 2-3 dessert spoons of unsweetened coconut or full fat greek or natural yoghurt.
- 1/2 a cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Combine all ingredients except for the toppings in a sealable container and stir well.
- Seal the container and place in the fridge overnight (you can also make several portions in a large bowl and scoop out as you need during the week).
- In the morning, take the container, as well as any toppings (in a separate container or jar), to work.
- When ready to eat, add a splash of water to loosen the mixture and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds, before removing to stir, and repeating.
- Top with any toppings and then enjoy warm, nutritious porridge at your desk!
The best part? No porridge stuck to a pot, and the only cleaning up? The dishwasher!