We've been waiting all year for this BBQ weather! This simple, low sugar BBQ recipe has just 4 ingredients, making it the perfect mid-week, outdoor dinner.
- 400g of chicken tenderloins
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2 tsp of crunchy, natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp of curry powder
- 1/2 a tsp of chilli flakes
- 1/2 an avocado, peeled
- 1 tsp of sumac
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- In a blender, blend the orange, peanut butter, curry powder and chilli flakes until a smooth paste is formed.
- Coat the chicken in the satay paste and allow to marinade for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Cook on the BBQ (or a grill) for 8-10 minutes each side, or until golden and the chicken is cooked through.
- Add all of the ingredients to a small (or stick) blender and blender until creamy.
- Top your favourite salad.
It’s THAT easy!