- 2 cups of The Muesli Classic
- 1 free range egg
- 1 tsp of African spice mix
- 1/2 a tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 a cup of milk
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp of natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp extra of The Muesli of your choice
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Firstly, in a high powered blender, pulse The Muesli until it has the consistency of almond meal.
- In a bowl, add the ground up Muesli, baking powder and spice mix. Combine well.
- Add the egg and whisk.
- Add the milk, about . of a cup at a time and mix. Keep adding milk until a pancake-like batter is formed.
- Ladle the mix into a waffle maker and cook as per waffle maker instructions on a medium heat.
- Once the waffles are ready, serve with a generous spread of peanut butter, sliced tomato