Makes 8 bars
- 3 cups of The Muesli Classic Sugar Free Muesli (500g)
- 2 tsp of savoury spice mix (we used Souk Spice) (5g)
- 1 tsp of salt (5g)
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped (10g)
- 1 heaped tbsp. of coconut oil, melted (30g)
- 2 large eggs (65g eggs/130g)
- Preheat your oven to 160c and line a square (approx. 18x18cm) baking dish with baking paper. Place The Muesli, spice mix, salt and onions in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add the melted coconut oil and stir through, before mixing through the eggs.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish, pressing down with the back of the spoon to even the top.
- Bake at 160c for 30 minutes or until firm. 5. Allow to cool before cutting up into 8 bars.