- 4 cups of The Muesli Classic Muesli
- 1 tbsp of mixed spiced
- 1 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste
- 1 heaped tbsp of coconut oil
- Place your Classic Muesli in a large, deep fry pan and put on a medium heat.
- Slowly toast The Muesli, stirring every 2-3 minutes with a wooden spoon until it’s dry, slightly crunchy to bite and the nuts smell and taste toasted.
- Melt your coconut oil in the microwave – it should take about 10 seconds.
- Stir your vanilla through the melted coconut oil and set aside.
- Add your cinnamon and mixed spice to the pan with The Muesli and toast for 5-10 seconds, stirring, until fragrant.
- Add your coconut oil & vanilla mixture and stir through quickly (it may sizzle a little and this is normal).
- Continue to cook your mixture for about 5 minutes, or until the mixture is dry and, when you remove a teaspoon to cool, has a crunch. Be sure to stir every 60-90 seconds. Serve with berries, yoghurt, or spinach like in our banana granola cups..